Waxman Associates offers valuable, high quality services to small businesses, entrepreneurs and new businesses looking to improve their bookkeeping and accounting processes. We offer a unique advantage since our staff visit your location to learn all the intricate details of your business before providing the right solution.
We provide small business bookkeeping services, small business training, and support at your location. Waxman Associates performs functions such as payroll processing, customer invoicing, vendor account management, and bank statement reconciliation.
When it comes to your business’s financial reporting, Waxman Associates reviews actual operational results versus budgeted results. This allows us to discuss any variances highlighted by the reports so we can anticipate potential problems and be proactive with finding a solution.
Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
- Assistance with customer invoicing
- Managing vendor accounts and billing
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Processing payroll and payroll tax reporting
Controllership and CFO Support
- Supervising all accounting functions and key personnel
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Fostering bank relationships
- Developing and monitoring budget performance
- Assistance with managing internal cash management